Serving Winnipeg, and surrounding areas, Dollhouse Design offers interior design consultation, and drafting services to the general public, as well as to home builders & renovators alike. The dollhouse process starts with an initial design consultation. During this time, color and material selections are made, styling is done of existing furniture and accessories, floor plans are reviewed, site measurements are completed, and/or the scope of the project is discussed. The requirements of a design package may then outlined based on the client's needs.
Design packages may include some or all of the following components:
- Conceptual, preliminary and working floor plans done in AutoCAD
- Elevations of design details and custom millwork details
- Electrical and lighting layouts, including switching plans
- Furniture plans
- Painting schedules
- Flooring schedules
- Product selection and specification sheets
Other services offered:
- Liaison service between the Home Builder and Home Owner.
- Consultation for renovations and new construction. Including floor plan review and the selection and placement of paint, materials, and finishes.
- Home staging
- In-store product selection
- Design Drafting, including 'as-built' drawings
Residential Initial Consultation $125
(The fee for a Residential Initial Consultation includes up to 1.5 hours of time. A hourly fee will be charged after the 1.5 hours, charged in 15 minute increments)
Depending on the scope of work, either a package price will be established or a hourly fee will be charged. When billed hourly, an invoice will be sent out on a monthly basis, and due upon receipt. Please contact Dollhouse Design to inquire. Please note: All pricing listed is in Canadian funds and is GST applicable.
Cheque cash and Interac E-Transfers are our accepted methods of payment.